Mike was honored to speak as part of a PGA Forum Panel with Todd Firestone and Annika Sorenstam at the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida on January 27th, 2016. The PGA of America’s Director of Digital Strategy Joni Lockridge moderated the event. Some of the topics discussed where the value of social media and it’s use in golf instruction and growing your business, trends in the area, how to track performance, and the future of social media as it relates to golf. Last year’s PGA National Teacher of the Year Michael Breed opens the discussion. Below is the entire presentation.
Using Social Media & Technology to Drive Your Business from PGA of America on Vimeo.
Mike Fay Golf Talk Live with Mike & Billy-ESPN Radio 1280AM San Luis Obispo, California
It was very nice to see Mike appear on Golf Talk Live at 11:25 EST this morning with Mike and Billy from 1280AM ESPN Radio San Luis Obispo, California.
Mike and Billy discuss Mike’s formitable years and his path as a golf coach. The next segment proposes special golf gourses where Mike would like to play. This brought out the trip made on a 10 year promise. It took four friends 10 years to reunite to see the home of golf-Scotland. In the final segment Mike & Billy congratuted Mike for becoming a U.S. Kids Golf Top 50 Kids Teacher for the second year in a row. They discussed just some of the things that Mike does with the kids. Thank you so much for having him on! It’s well worth a listen!
Here is a link to the show.
Please leave your comments below!
Annention all parents of junior golfers! What a great contest! Very excited to share this! Time is running out! Sign up today!
**CHILDREN BORN IN YEAR 2006 OR LATER ARE ELIGIBLE
- 2-Swings from down the line (Behind golfer, looking at target)
- 2-Swings from Face-On (Looking at golfer from side)
- You can edit the video with music & effects but DO NOT modify the swing itself
- Video CAN NOT BE LONGER THAN 60 SECONDS IN LENGTH
- Only submit ONE video with your entry
November 7th, 2014 – January 9th, 2015. Judging will take place from Jan. 10th through Jan. 12th
First round judging will be conducted by Little Linksters staff.
Final winners will be selected by:
- Jack Nicklaus (Considered by many as the Greatest Player of All Time; 18 Major Championship Wins)
- Keegan Bradley (2011 PGA Championship Winner, 2011 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year, Presidents Cup & Ryder Cup Standout)
- Mark Bradley, PGA (Accomplished PGA Professional, Father of Keegan Bradley)
- Allen Wronowski, PGA (37th President of the PGA of America, PGA Honorary President)
- Frank Nobilo (Golf Channel Personality, Former Tour Professional with 15 Worldwide Wins)
- Nicole Weller, PGA & LPGA (2013 PGA & LPGA National Junior Golf Leader, Auther of Stick to Sports “Lets Play Golf”)
- Chuck Evans (Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor, Golf Digest Best Teachers in America, Face of Medicus Golf)
- Brendon R. Elliott, PGA (Founder & CEO of Little Linksters, Multiple Award Winning PGA Professional)
Winners will be announced @ the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
In this video, on November 24, 2014 Mike was a guest on the Breaking Par Show with Bernard Sheridan. Bernard and Mike talk about numerous subjects in this two part video. Enjoy!
Thank you so much Bernard for having Mike on your show!
Growth of the Game Awards
We are very proud to announce that Mike has been selected as a Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professional by the Golf Range Association of America for 2014. Thank you so much GRAA!
Please click here for the full list of the Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals for 2014. We are very proud and honored to be included with this list of great teaching professionals.
Mike will recieve his award at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida! #growgolf
Mike is the current PGA Director of Player Performance at the Boyne Golf Academy in Boyne Falls, Michigan. Please connect with him below.
On Tuesday October 28th, 2014 Mike appeared on the Back 9 Report radio show with Fred Altvater and Carlos Torres. They discuss the Boyne Golf Academy, Boyne’s Winter Golf Schools at PGA Village, the Ask The Pro Show, and Trackman and how it helps instructors coach better.
Click on this link to listen to the show.