My 25+ years of teaching experience has brought me to a few conclusions:
- Each person swings a golf club differently and there is no one universal way to swing the club.
- It is very important to understand your golf swing and how change can make it better.
- There are a few different ways to teach the same concept. Not all players learn the same way.
- Advances in technology have made it easier to communicate swing concepts.
- Practice is essential to progress. You get out of it what you put in it.
- The future of the game of golf relies on our children playing the game.
- My players teach me more about the golf swing than anything else could.
- Finally, it doesn’t take hours to improve; it could only take a few minutes a day.
My Goals as Your Instructor
- Create a very relaxed learning environment where all aspects of the game can be improved.
- I allow my players to not only understand what they are doing with their swing but how to fix it themselves.
- Get my players to play golf with their strengths and not weaknesses.
- Show my players that a good mental game will help you lower your score.
- To lower your score through our hard work.
What makes me different as an instructor?
- I use the latest technology to help convey what I am trying to teach.
- My use of specific drills and training aids bridges the gap between technology and what it feels like to hit great golf shots.
- I have played golf at the highest levels and can relate that experience to the everyday golfer.
- I am fully dedicated to seeing you lower your score and enjoy this great game!
- I understand that changing your golf game is a process and not a one shot fix for most people.
The Use of Technology to Improve Your Game
Technology has changed the way we coach golf. That’s for sure. It’s the way I use technology to help players of all ages to achieve their goals that makes the difference.
PGA Director of Instruction
With over 25 years of teaching experience, it's easy to see why Mike has become a leader in the world of golf instruction. Everything from cutting edge social networking techniques to having his own podcast, Mike has helped to change the face of teaching golf. He currently is the Director of Instruction at Walnut Creek Country Club in South Lyon, Michigan.
Providing golf junior and adult lessons, instruction and coaching to Detroit, Wixom, South Lyon, Troy, Novi, Northville, Walled Lake, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Commerce Township, Milford, Birmingham, Brighton, and the surrounding areas of Metro Detroit Michigan. Best teacher in Detroit, Michigan Best Teacher, Golf Coach Michigan