The Ultimate Online Golf Coaching Experience
WHAT IS ONLINE GOLF COACHING LIKE?
The Virtual Coach Online Golf Coaching Program allows you to get the help you need even from your own home. So, if you would like some help with your golf game and can’t find the time to see us in person or have to travel a long distance, our online coaching programs might be for you! Created by Michigan’s Golf Channel SwingFix Instructor Mike Fay. Mike has given thousands of online coaching lessons that get results!
Take advantage of our programs from the comfort of your own home or even at your local driving range. We use the MFG University, Coach Now App, Zoom, Face Time, and emails as our online coaching system to build relationships with our players help you to progress your game.
All online golf coaching programs begin at the time of the first Zoom session. Payment must be made through our website before your first session and you reserve your time. Coach Now is available in your app store. A Zoom account can be obtained on your phone, iPad, or tablet. Please email us if you have any questions. Ready to get started?
Here’s What you need to know
Coach Now App
A record of everything you learn is contained in a training space with the Coach Now App. Please download it and put it on your phone. We use it for all kinds of communication purposes from messaging you to you actually using it to post things to your space that we will use for your development.
Video Your Swing
Being able to capture your swing from down the line and face on with your phone, tablet, iPad, or DSLR. Also include what problems you would like to work on in your game. Here’s some suggestions on how to capture your swing:
- IMPORTANT! A moving camera does us NO GOOD when analyzing your golf swing. A tripod works best to capture it.
- Always film your swing at the same height.
- Film your swing at 240 frames per second
- From face on, put the camera 90 degrees to your target line.
- For down the line capturing, place a golf club between your feet and your target line and parallel to the target line. Then place the camera on the target line facing the target.
- Once recorded, upload it to your Coach Now training space.
Zoom video conferencing software is used for all Virtual Coach Coaching Sessions. We can use Zoom in combination with Coach Now to create the ultimate golf learning experience.
Private Online Golf Programs
PICK YOUR PROGRAM – GET RESULTS – HAVE FUN
Virtual COACH PRIVATE LIVE ASSESSMENT
LIVE Zoom session with your coach using pre-recorded swings in the Coach Now App.
Here’s what includes:
- (1) 30 Minute LIVE Private Zoom Session review of your swing
- 14 days of Coach Now App support with engagement from your coach including drills, articles, golf fitness, and anything else we can think of to help you.
Virtual COACH PRIVATE MONTHLY PROGRAM
LIVE Zoom sessions with your coach using pre-recorded swings in the Coach Now App.
Here’s what includes:
- (2) 1 hour LIVE Private Zoom Coaching Sessions per month
- Continuous Coach Now App support with engagement from your coach including drills, articles, golf fitness, and anything else we can think of to help you throughout the length of the program.
- (4) month minimum commitment
Providing golf junior and adult lessons, golf instruction and coaching to Metro Detroit, Wixom, South Lyon, Troy, Novi, Northville, Walled Lake, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Commerce Township, Milford, Birmingham, Brighton, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Grand Rapids, and the surrounding areas of Metro Detroit Michigan. Best golf teacher in Detroit, Michigan Best Teacher, Golf Coach Michigan Teacher of the Year