2015 Michigan Golf Show
Mike will be appearing at the 2015 Michigan Golf Show hosted at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan. Below are the dates and times of the show:
March 6-8, 2015
2:00pm – 8:00pm
9:00am – 7:00pm
10:00am – 5:00pm
Children 12 & Under
Mike will be appearing on the presenter stage at the following times:
You can also catch up with Mike at the BOYNE booth and hitting nets and get a swing tip or two!
For more information about the 2015 Michigan Golf Show, please click here.
Annention all parents of junior golfers! What a great contest! Very excited to share this! Time is running out! Sign up today!
**CHILDREN BORN IN YEAR 2006 OR LATER ARE ELIGIBLE
- 2-Swings from down the line (Behind golfer, looking at target)
- 2-Swings from Face-On (Looking at golfer from side)
- You can edit the video with music & effects but DO NOT modify the swing itself
- Video CAN NOT BE LONGER THAN 60 SECONDS IN LENGTH
- Only submit ONE video with your entry
November 7th, 2014 – January 9th, 2015. Judging will take place from Jan. 10th through Jan. 12th
First round judging will be conducted by Little Linksters staff.
Final winners will be selected by:
- Jack Nicklaus (Considered by many as the Greatest Player of All Time; 18 Major Championship Wins)
- Keegan Bradley (2011 PGA Championship Winner, 2011 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year, Presidents Cup & Ryder Cup Standout)
- Mark Bradley, PGA (Accomplished PGA Professional, Father of Keegan Bradley)
- Allen Wronowski, PGA (37th President of the PGA of America, PGA Honorary President)
- Frank Nobilo (Golf Channel Personality, Former Tour Professional with 15 Worldwide Wins)
- Nicole Weller, PGA & LPGA (2013 PGA & LPGA National Junior Golf Leader, Auther of Stick to Sports “Lets Play Golf”)
- Chuck Evans (Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor, Golf Digest Best Teachers in America, Face of Medicus Golf)
- Brendon R. Elliott, PGA (Founder & CEO of Little Linksters, Multiple Award Winning PGA Professional)
Winners will be announced @ the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
The Use Of A Provisional Ball
This is the next in the Playing By The Rules Video Series. Mike and Frank discuss the proper way of using a provisional ball. We discuss what the rule states and how to go about it properly, because it matters to your score!
Announcing your intentions to hit a provisional ball is so important because if you don’t that next ball you do hit becomes the ball in play. This leaves you no chance to find the original ball.
If you have questions on the Rules of Golf or comments on this video please leave them below. As always, here is hope that you are Playing By The Rules!