PGA Village-10 Years Later
PGA Village, Port St. Lucie, Florida
The last time I visited there was 2001 and boy was I surprised at the improvements. The PGA Learning Center, PGA Museum of Golf, and the PGA Golf Club are all part of PGA Village. What a great place to visit and work on my game.
PGA Learning Center, Port St. Lucie, Florida
Here are some facts about the PGA Learning Center:
- 9 Bunkers that simulate play from around the world.
- Pitching and chipping practice areas.
- 7000 Square Foot USGA Putting Greens
- 3 Hole Teaching Course
- Private Instruction and Group Clinics Available
- Youth golf clinics and classes
- Scientific golf fitness evaluation for maximum performance
- World Class Swing Analysis, club fitting, and game improvement aids
PGA Museum Of Golf, Port St. Lucie, Florida
The history of golf all in one place. I very impressive collection of golf artifacts from around the world. Here are just some of the things there:
- Golf’s Four major Championship trophies
- PGA Hall of Fame
- Ryder Cup Exhibit
PGA Golf Club, Port St. Lucie, Florida
The PGA Golf Club is owned by the PGA of America. It’s the official winter home to PGA Professionals.
There are four courses there: Wanamaker, Ryder, Dye, and the Short Course. These courses all have different appeal and play well for all golfer levels.
The PGA Golf Club hosts The Winter Tournament Series every year where PGA Members from across the country come to compete.
I took my lessons there and played a few days. (Yes, I have to take lessons too)
Outstanding facility and I would recommend you put it on your list for your next vacation.