Hitta! LITE Clubs By Short Golf (ages 3-5 and 5-7)
Features and Benefits
These two smaller sizes feature the 25% lighter hitta! LITE head and thinner hitta! LITE grip to help our younger players develop the correct swing. There are 2 club sizes to be used with children of 39” and 47” heights. See Sizing Chart in the pictures.
- We sell both right and left-handed golf clubs for children
- Weighted head and flexible fiberglass shaft give feel of real golf
- Used with t-mat! and teez!
- Durable, shatterproof plastic head pinned and glued to the shaft
- Cavity back and lofted face to get the ball easily into the air
- Used for chip, pitch, and full shots
- Training grip aids hand placement
There are no reviews yet.